Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cybils Judges Announced!


I'm so pleased to be working with the following bloggers on this year's Cybils Middle Grade Fiction Award! Last year, I was not directly involved with picking a winner, since I read for YA Nonfiction, so I'm thrilled to be back with my first love. 
Start thinking about your nominations! Those open on 1 October 2016!
Round 1
Karen Yingling
Ms. Yingling Reads
@msyingling
Sarah Sammis
Puss Reboots
@pussreboots
Jenna Grose
Falling Letters
@FallingLetters
Ryan Hanna 
Reading Rocks!
@rantryan
Mindy Righer
Proper Noun Blog
@mindyreads
Round 2
Alex Baugh
Randomly Reading
@randomlyreading
Greg Pattridge
Always in the Middle
Valerie Bogert
Skipping Through the Stacks
@MsVal313
Katie McEnaney
The Logonauts
@thelogonauts
Yamile Mendez
Project Middle Grade Mayhem
@YamileSMendez

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being selected!! Good to have found your blog once again. :)

    ReplyDelete