Thursday, April 06, 2017

Happy Blather!

 Voting for the 10th Annual Children’s & Teen Choice Book Awards is taking place NOW till May 7th. Check out the 2017 finalists here, and voice your choice at everychildareader.net/vote. Don’t forget to follow the Every Child a Reader Instagram for daily features on finalists in every category to help you make your choice!


So excited about the new MAX books from Aladdin! They are going to be similar to the wildly popular M!X books, but for boys. There is a great article at Publishers' Weekly about the line, and a page with the titles listed


I really need a pair of the promotional socks for one of my supervisors who really understands what I do all day! And if anyone asks, I do have my Level 2 Magical Unicorn certificate in my portfolio, and we did discuss it at my preconference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment