Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Love Your Blog

Don't usually do these, but it did make my day, as well as introduce me to some new and helpful blogs. Thanks to Darla at Books and Other Thoughts for nominating me. Your blog is very useful to me as well, and I love the hammock and palm trees!

Hope I followed all the rules to this, which are
1. Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I love:

Book Envy Because she draws great connections between books, or books and thoughts. Fairly new-- keep it up!

Bluestocking Because of her very short reviews of LOTS of books. That's really all I need. And the name. You'll be a great librarian!

JacketWhys Because of the fabulous covers and super short description. Puts a lot on my radar I might miss.

Mrs. F-B's Book Blog Because her reading interests go both a little older and younger than what I normally get to. Plus, she has fun animation and I am in awe.

Mrs. Hill's Book Blog Because she also has almost a book a day, and her tastes and library needs align with mine.

Mr. K. Reads Because he teaches 4th grade and a lot of his reviewed books work well for my 6th graders. But Mr. K, join us in the pool and allow comments!

Reviewer X Because she posts frequent short book reviews on slightly older YA books, has an amazing amount of readers, and does blogger interviews.

And last, but certainly not least
Sean Ashby: Author and Illustrator I truly believe that one day he will be unbelievably famous, and then he will come and speak at my school for free even though his schedule is packed. But I love his blog because he affords me a daily dose of Pondering. He reads a TON, has a wonderful feel for what children want to read, and waxes philosophically about it, while I am merely Lemon Pledging philosophically. Not only that, but his art work is beautiful.

Thanks to all of these bloggers, who keep me on my toes!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! although, I only wish I had the time to read a book a day :)

    Btw, I'll have more author interviews coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a link to my blog! You just made my day :-)

    Booklovers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the mention. Exciting. I've posted my winners now.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!!! This is so nice :D I really appreciate the mention - totally made me smile <3

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list of blogs! Now I'm off to check them out...

    ReplyDelete