Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Comment Challenge/Happy Thanksgiving!

Please visit Mother Reader to see how the comment challenge wraps up. This was a really great idea, and I learned much about the variety of blogs out there and had nice things said about me by Teacher Ninjas, which I needed. When I get back to an internet connection not powered by hamsters on wheels, the blog roll will be updated.

Will not post again until Monday, December 1 because of said hamster wheel problem AND the fact that I become immediately fascinating to whining teenagers whenever I am near the computer.

Also, I am going to read The Silmarillion.

I am going to read The Silmarillion.

I am going to read The Silmarillion.

I am going to read The Silmarillion.

Really.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid hamster wheel!

    Glad you joined the comment challenge!

    ReplyDelete