Sunday, July 24, 2016

Daisy the Kitten (Dr. Kitty Cat #3)

26798314Clarke, Jane. Daisy the Kitten (Dr. Kitty Cat #3)
July 26th 2016 by Scholastic Paperbacks 
E ARC from Edelweiss Above the Treeline

I adore this series, and if I had any 5-8 year olds hanging around, I would definitely be giving lots of copies of this series. Luckily, I am rug rat free for the forseeable future, but I enjoy reading these, too. Unfortunately, I had an E ARC of this, and the pages turned much too slowly for me to finish the entire book. Suffice it to say that Dr. Kitty Cat has a very informational Shiny Smiles clinic and then has to rush off to help an injured Daisy at the Cupcake Bake-Off!

From Goodreads.com: "All the little animals in Thistletown are competing in a Bake-Off. Daisy the Kitten is determined to make the purr-fect cupcakes! When an injured paw slows her down, Daisy knows just who to call -- Dr. KittyCat!

Daisy has two-color art inside! Supercute photographs of real puppies and kittens combine with hand-drawn orange line art for a completely unique look."

1 comment: