Monday, September 16, 2013

2013 Middle Grade Fiction Cybils Judges



Whew! I hope that you have been over to the Cybils Web Site to see all of the judges. Apparently, Twitter has exploded with this topic; I've been at work and practice all day and finally realized *eep* -- didn't post my category.

Here are the long suffering people who will have to put up with me. Seven of the twelve are new to the Cybils. It's tough to get a balance of librarians, teachers, writers, new people, etc. etc., but I think this looks like an awesome group. I am hoping to run some biographies of them later if they approve; I like to be able to put a face and experience with a blog name!

First Round

Mark Buxton

Jennifer Donovan
@5M4B

Heidi Grange
@GeoLibrarian

Deb Marshall
@debamarshall

Jennifer Rumberger
@j_rumberger
 
Julie Williams
@JulieWilliams89

Karen Yingling
@msyingling


Second Round
Alex Baugh
@randomlyreading

Kathy Burnette
@ thebrainlair

Melissa Gaynor
@sweetonbooks

Michael Gettel-Gilmartin
@MGMafioso

Kyle Kimmal
@theboyreader

1 comment:

  1. I know Deb, Michael, and Jennifer. So sounds like you've got an awesome group to work with.

    ReplyDelete