Tomorrow, it's the tape recorder and slide projector cabinet. Really. Not even joking. This is what I have been doing instead of blogging and commenting on blogs. When I get home, I'm too tired from hauling books around to read. Next week I'll be back to blogging.
In case anyone thinks that I should not be cleaning, here are some things that I found.
- Carbon paper
- Microfiche boxes with "Newsweek 1975" dividers
- A hosiery box from about 1965
- Videos with teachers with Mike Brady hair
- A Christmas tree and two boxes of decorations (I have time?)
- 300 metal magazine files
- Slide projector cartridges that are square-- no projectors
- Another film strip projector
- 8 mm film of "Brian's Song"
- 200 blank cassette tapes
- 60 remotes for a media retrieval system that doesn't work
- A gold spray painted bust of King Tut
- Plastic cases for 5 inch floppies
- A 1963 Encyclopedia Britannica film on videotape: Taro: Boy of Japan
- A box of Kleenex from 1974. The tissues have yellow flowers printed on them. Keeping that one!