Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The singing has begun!

The important things to remember are 1.) I can't sing; I just pretend I can and 2.) Right after I get off the morning announcements with my song, students stream into the library to return books so they don't have to listen to me sing ever again. 

Both are Due.




I've gotten a language arts teacher involved with her spoke word poem, Ms. Yingling and her Bell. Having some audio problems with this one. Later today!

And, click here for a list of 100 Great New Books for 2023!

This is my magnum opus, from 2007, with my children as back up singers. The Overdue Blues

Ms. Yingling

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM EDT

    Good for you! That’s one way to get the books back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious, but a creative way to get your books back to the library. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very clever. Good for you. Stay positive. Don't give in to dismay. You'll find those pesky books hiding under the bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Hope you don't mind if I share your idea with other librarian friends!

    ReplyDelete