Monday, September 08, 2008

More Vampire High News

Okay, as much as I hate change, I've got to admit that the apprehensive look on Cody's face is pretty good on the new cover (far left). The spooky house is good, too, as is the blood red font. Since the book is humorous but not silly, the non-cartoon cover is a little better than the original, which I do still like.
Thank you very much to Douglas Rees for sending me a copy. The secretary and principal at my school had to fight over who got to read it first. Mr. Rees is hard at work on the sequel to this book, and we can't wait.
(According to Mr. Rees' web site http://otterlimits.org/doug/books.html, Vampire Pride will be finished by the end of the year! Publication will be a bit longer, I'm sure.)
3/16/2009-- Mr. Reese said recently that there have been a few snags, so no publication date yet, I'm afraid!

4 comments:

  1. what is the name of the sequel and when is the projected finnish date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 AM EST

    Hi Hi I also talked to this author and did a brief interview with him about the Vampire High book and I too cannot wait for the sequel and possibly film in the process! Did he send you a copy of Vampire High for free? My name is Natalie by the way write me back at my blog page,

    http://natalie-nataliesworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:16 PM EDT

    is there a release date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:10 AM EDT

    any releese date?

    ReplyDelete