Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Every Soul a Star

Wendy Mass' newest book was a perfectly fine way to pass the afternoon, but I can't see buying this story of slightly dysfunctional characters gathering to watch an eclipse for my library. The characters are well developed and even likeable, and there is a pleasant if slight plot. Interesting setting. (Far north camp ground where people are able to see the night sky.)

However, this author and I just don't get along. I don't have people asking for the kinds of books that she writes. Happens sometimes.

And my apologies for lack of postings-- The following equals no book reading: No school because of cold temps, my uncle's funeral, my mother in the hospital, and painting the living room. I have a stack of books to read tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment