Monday, September 21, 2015

Cybils Judges Have Been Announced!

Cybils-Logo-2015-Round-LgHooray! Cybils season is heating up! First, the judges were announced, and then on 1 October, the nominations will begin! I always look at the titles as they come in, so I can hurry and request them from the public library if I haven't read them.

Since I am pretty well up to speed on Middle Grade Fiction, I am switching to being a first round panelist for Middle Grade and Young Adult Nonfiction! This will be a big challenge for me, but one I have been contemplating for a long time.

Here are the kind souls who will be dedicating the next months to reading Middle Grade Fiction for the Cybils!

Round One 

Michael Gettel-Gilmartin 
Middle Grade Mafioso 

Pamela Groseclose 
Tween You & Me

Brandy Painter
Random Musings of a Bibliophile

Sarah Sammis
Puss Reboots 

Debbie Tanner 
The Booksearch 

Libertad Thomas 
Twinja Book Reviews

Julie Williams 
Reading by the Pond 

Round Two

Alex Baugh
Randomly Reading

Gail Gauthier
Original Content

Stacey Loscalzo
Stacey Loscalzo

Greg Pattridge
Always in the Middle

Jennifer Rosenburg No1Librarian @no1librarianj


Beth said...

Congratulations! I look forward to next years reading.

Brenda said...

Looks like Brandy and I aren't the only one's jumping around on Cybils panels :) Happy Reading to you!!

Post a Comment

Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photos