Sunday, February 08, 2015

I wonder...

Am I imagining it, or does this Oreo commercial reference the 2012 Cybils Middle Grade Fiction winner, R. J. Palacio's Wonder?

And if it does reference it... Why? Any thoughts?


proseandkahn said...

Wow! It certainly seems so - blue background, great message! Thanks for posting!


Jasmine Ko said...

I can definitely see where you're coming from! Maybe it's the colors they used (blue/white/black). I'm hopeful that maybe the message behind the book, Wonder, is a universal message that touches everybody.

My students and I just finished the book as a read aloud and now we're reading The Julian Chapter. They absolutely ADORE this book. I don't think I've ever had a read aloud as powerful as this one in my career so far.

Melissa Fox said...

I think the script there at the end definitely does. Maybe they think we need to have a bit of social consciousness with our sugar?

Post a Comment

Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: 123RF Stock Photos