Monday, August 09, 2010

Forces of Nature Are Conspiring Against Me!

First, there was the storm that fried the motherboard and power supply on my home computer, even though I diligently had it plugged into a surge protector/uninterruptable power supply unit. Moral of story: If it storms, unplug everything.

Second, even though all of the books and things are back in the library, there is still temporary carpet in half of it, and no shelving anywhere. The circ desk is in place; it will just take some time to adjust to the new configuration.

I've read a few things, but since I just moved 11,000 books back into the library with on helper in four hours, I am a bit weary. Going to put the back room together and hope that shelves and computers arrive sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment