Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Stuff

My students are HUGE fans of the Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies, so I was tickled to come across one of their new authors, Rhonda Stapleton, who has three new books coming out over the next several months. They look really great, and I can't wait to read them.

Ms. Stapleton is having a fabulous contest to win her new book, Stupid Cupid, as well as other Fabulous Prizes: I am off to work on my awful love poem and submit it. I might cheat and find a poem I wrote when I was 20 to post; they are sure to be awful!

Thanks to Au Courant for the breaking news on Rick Riordan's new series set to be released on May 4th-- it's The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid. How would I ever keep up with new titles if I didn't take some time to read blogs?

Oooh. Too excited about the new Riordan. Have to go tell some teachers. It's conference night, so we're all her until 9:00 p.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment