Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hurray for Michael Cadnum!!!

My students especially enjoy this author's Book of the Lion series, as well as his two mythologically oriented books, Starfall:Phaeton and the Chariot of the Sun and Nightsong: The Legend of Orpheus and Eurydice. I am going to have some VERY happy students today when they found out that we won a copy of The King's Arrow from the author himself!We've had a lot of discussions in the library about the historical person we would most like to meet, so thanks to Mr. Cadnum not only for the book, but for getting my students thinking about intriguing figures from history.

Mr. Cadnum also has a very nice web site that you should check out. This link, of course, features me, as well as one of my students (Kaitlin), who is enjoying her fame!

http://www.michaelcadnum.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=31

No comments:

Post a Comment